|Title:||Sales Executive: DoD|
HawkEye 360 is a Radio Frequency (RF) data and analytics company. We operate the first of its kind commercial satellite constellation to identify, process, and geolocate a broad set of RF signals. We extract value from this unique data through proprietary algorithms, fusing it with additional sources to create powerful analytical products that solve hard challenges for our global customers. Our products include air, land, and sea multi-domain insights, spectrum mapping and monitoring designed to serve a wide range of commercial, government and international customers.
Build the world’s first commercial space-based RF Analytics FirmHawkEye 360 is seeking an accomplished sales professional to lead sales activities to the US Department of Defense (DoD). Reporting to the Senior Director, Federal Sales, the DoD sales executive is responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive business plan to achieve HawkEye’s short- and long-range revenue targets for the US DoD market. Execution includes personally developing new customer accounts, driving account growth, and building, maintaining, and closing pipeline opportunities. This position offers growth opportunities for building and supervising a DoD sales team as our business grows.
We’ll Expect You To…
- Develop and manage the DoD sales pipeline to achieve targeted revenue objectives.
- Identify, qualify, shape, and win strategically relevant business opportunities.
- Understand the customer’s mission; develop & win compelling high-impact solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Build and execute account plans that drive sustainable business growth.
- Execute the sales forecasting process to ensure accuracy of business results.
- Monitor competitor sales, product and marketing activities; provide strategic inputs to company leadership on the company’s business, including product roadmap and pricing, given market activity.
- Represent the company at conferences, trade association meetings, and other activities as necessary, to promote the company and our products.
- Work collaboratively across company functions including finance, legal, engineering and product to deliver targeted results.
- Reinforce by example the company’s commitment to its values, including integrity and compliance.
- Generate top quality proposals.
- Provide inputs to and work collaboratively with the Company’s pricing team.
You’ll Need to Have…
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- 5+ years of business development and sales experience across the US DoD, with a demonstrated record of revenue generation success.
- Understanding of the DoD acquisition lifecycle and preferred contract vehicles.
- Experience with DoD RF data and analytics missions and needs
- General understanding of radio frequency (RF) technologies, data, DoD applications.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technical capabilities to customer problems
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated; self-starter; accountable for delivering results.
- Active DoD Secret clearance required
- Active TS/SCI preferred
- Ability to work in a small and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well with all levels of all company disciplines (i.e. Legal, HR, etc.).
- Sense of humor and ability to proactively problem solve.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: