|Title:||Director, ISR Solutions|
HawkEye 360 is a Radio Frequency (RF) data and analytics company. We operate the first of its kind commercial satellite constellation to identify, process, and geolocate a broad set of RF signals. We extract value from this unique data through proprietary algorithms, fusing it with additional sources to create powerful analytical products that solve hard challenges for our global customers. Our products include air, land, and sea multi-domain insights, spectrum mapping and monitoring designed to serve a wide range of commercial, government and international customers.
Build the world’s first commercial space-based RF Analytics Firm
HawkEye 360 is seeking a Director, ISR Solutions, reporting to the EVP, Business Development Sales & Marketing. This candidate will develop innovative solutions to win sales opportunities; drive growth and innovation, create innovative solutions that can be tailored to support new markets and re-imagine how we visualize and understand the RF Spectrum to address customer needs. You will be expected to contribute to the on-going innovation of our space and service capabilities and continually exploring how we can expand our capabilities to address new markets.
We’ll Expect You To…
- Develop a high performing technical sales team through mentoring, leading by example, establishment of SMART goals for team member and personal achievement, and conducting constructive performance evaluations.
- Lead the development of high-value, compelling solutions to address customer needs.
- Ability to translate customer needs into innovative, thought provoking solutions.
- Translate customer’s mission needs into documented requirements.
- Leverage your understanding of USG workflows & systems to integrate our services.
- Engage customers to understand their operations, needs, and challenges.
- Work with customers to develop use cases and associated results to drive sales.
- Provide client and market insights for integration into our product roadmaps.
- Monitor competitor solutions to ensure HawkEye 360’s continued market leadership.
- Develop and maintain strong customer and business partner relationships.
- Represent the company at conferences and other activities to promote the company and demonstrate thought leadership.
- Work collaboratively across company functions to deliver business results.
- Develop proposals, white-papers, and presentations that win business opportunities.
- Engage with clients on-site to understand their operations & integrate our solutions
- Maintain alignment with the company’s sales team.
- Reinforce by example the company’s commitment to its values.
- 8+ years proven experience working with customers to develop innovative solutions.
- 5+ years proven experience managing a high performing technical sales team.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related college degrees.
- Remote Sensing, GIS, GEOINT, SIGINT, and ELINT technical understanding.
- Understanding of USG systems and workflows for integrating our data and analytics.
- Proven ability to develop rapid-prototypes/concepts to address customer challenges.
- Experience building & maintaining high-impact technical presentations.
- Demonstrated experience and approach to problem solving.
- Passion for learning and exploring new ways to solve problems.
- Effective communications skills with technical and operations personnel.
- Experience with Defense Intel data and analytics missions and needs, to include RF.
- Understanding of RF technologies, data, Defense Intel applications.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technical capabilities to customer problems
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated; self-starter; accountable for delivering results.
We’d Like to See
- Strong systems engineering experience.
- Active DoD Secret; preferred active Top Secret with SCI and current CI Polygraph.
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment with minimal administrative support; a “can do” attitude.
- Team player and ability to collaboratively work with others to develop customer solutions.
- Ability to rapidly solve complex problems.
- Ability to work in a small and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with all levels of all company disciplines (i.e. Legal, HR, etc.).
- Sense of humor and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: